Friday, March 21, 2014

Whatchooo Doin This Wknd? 3/22

Spring and beautiful weather means happy hour outside! We love to visit the Pour House deck for this very reason but yesterday afternoon we packed up the kids and took them to Bohemian Bull Beer Garden (biergarten? idk)

 On our way to happy hour!






Love this girl...and this chair :)



Spring also means the FARMERS MKTS ARE COMING BACK! One of my favorites starts again this Sunday. The Sunday Brunch Farmers Mkt in Medway Park is so cute and sweet. We pack lunch and eat at the picnic tables there while listening to the live music they have or we'll stop by to check it out and walk around before heading out to lunch somewhere. Bc they are in Riverland Terrace, the people who have mini-horse pets there (I think there are 3 now) will walk them down and they are so cool!
Brick House Kitchen is having their Family Fun Day...again. We went last time and had a good time (beers + jump castles) but mostly bc we were one of the 1st ones there and it hadn't gotten crowded yet. Crowded jumpcastles with older kids is never fun. Its annoying - why don't they make rules about that? Or have separate jump castles for ages 7+? Anyway - they got rained out last time (after we left) so they are having a do-over. We might do it again!

Its Fashion Week here, if you are into that. I wish I could be, but my idea of fashion is Old Navy or Target jersey knit and I inappropriately wear leggings as pants...alot.
Soooooo......
But - one of my fave fellow James Islanders walked the runway this past week and looked AMAZING doing it! 
Not many kids can pull off a pose like that - she has it DOWN!
So proud of you Berkley! Can't wait to say "I knew you when..."



I mean...she's like 5 and waaaay more fashiony than me! (its a word)

Other than that I think we might hit Folly Beach - its supposed to be mid 70's and sunny which is seriously my perfect weather....minus all the pollen. We always go to the 8th block on the right side bc it isn't too crowded and there is a shower off station at the Public Access that actually works. We've always had great luck finding shells and starfish there (in season).
That, a birthday party cookout for a special friend, and some MUCH NEEDED yard work and our wknd is packed! How about you? Doing any thing fun? Let us know in the blog comments or Facebook comment section!














1 comment: